Friday, April 11, 2008

FOX19 ROCKS!


LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE REAL STARS OF THE SHOW! (not me!)
this morning, at 8:45 a.m., i had the improbable pleasure of watching myself play one of my songs on a "live morning show." (we taped our part.) i was surrounded by a ton of my co-workers. finally, my two worlds collide. everyone was really supportive and encouraging. i thought everything sounded and looked great. i thought the kids turned it into the party i hoped it would be. so parker, campbell, rebecca, carter, chloe, and rylee, thanks from the bottom of my heart. if you missed it, or, if you want to watch it again, here's the link: http://www.fox19.com/global/video/popup/pop_playerLaunch.asp?vt1=v&clipFormat=flv&clipId1=2375980&at1=News&h1=Bill Smith Performs "That's My Dinosaur" on FOX19 Morning News Smith Performs "That's My Dinosaur" on FOX19 Morning News

1 comment:

Christine said...

So exciting, Bill! You've come a long way, buddy!!