Tuesday, April 8, 2008

the morning show...


usually the morning show for the smith family involves waking up in just enough time to get everyone dressed, fed and out the door in time for school/work/daycare. but on friday, it will mean something else entirely. on monday, we visited the fox19 studios to play "that's my dinosaur" to the greater cincinnati viewing area. i had six of my closest friends with me...parker, rylee, chloe, carter, campbell, and rebecca. they taped us playing, singing, jumping up and down, etc. and it was a blast.


this whole opportunity to share the music that has resided for so long solely in my head is truly unbelievable to me. to hear kids sing my words back to me, to have at least as much fun as i am having, is completely mind blowing. i am a lucky, lucky guy to be able to do this.




anyway, i'm nervous and excited, and anxious to see how things turn out.

No comments: